AOL appoints Dannii Minogue as contributing editor
AOL UK has signed a deal with Dannii Minogue to become contributing editor for its glossy women's website myDaily.com and, separately, has appointed Noel Penzer as vice-president, business development Europe.
AOL UK: signs up Dannii Minogue as contributing editor to myDaily.com
The launch of premium content site Mydaily.com in September is part of AOL's strategy to become the world’s largest provider of premium content.
Minogue will be producing three pieces of content for the site every week throughout 2011, on subjects including culture and women's issues.
Her first article, published on the site today (16 December), is an interview with 'The X Factor' winner, Matt Cardle.
Noel Penzer, who worked on the Branded Entertainment deal with Danii Minogue, will be responsible for creating new deals and relationships with content producers.
He joined AOL in October from Warner Music Group, where he was business development director. He will report to Kate Burns, head of AOL Europe.
In October, AOL acquired online technology news, information and analysis network TechCrunch as part of its content-led strategy.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London