Moneysupermarket seeks web agency
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison service, is looking for a user-experience agency to help transform its website.
Moneysupermarket: seeks agency to transform its website
The company is working with AAR on the brief andhas contacted several digital agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
All of the brand’s userexperience work has previously been handled in-house. Pitches are expected to take place in September.
Moneysupermarket.com is also holding pitches for PR and experiential briefs as it seeks new ways to engage with customers.
The user-experience pitch does not affect Mother, which won the company’s £25 million advertising account in 2011 after going head-to-head with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. Dare, the incumbent, did not repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London
- PR SAE, Media/Marketing Services, London, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London