Nurishment overhauls digital and brand strategy for sports drink move
Nurishment, the nutritionally enriched milk drink, has revamped its digital and brand strategy to support its move into the sports drink sector.
Nurishment: revamps digital strategy
Grace Foods, the owner of the new Nurishment Active brand, has hired Creative Orchestra to the handle its creative and brand strategy work.
A new website, created by the agency, which uses the strapline "I say when" goes live this weekend.The creative concept has been designed to appeal to sports and extreme sports players and who seek to push their limits.
Plans are being drawn up for a national advertising campaign in autumn this year, including national outdoor and London Underground advertising, press and a major on-pack promotion. Next year the brand will make its debut on TV.
The product aims to tap into the trend of sports people consuming high protein drinks to aid recovery after extensive activity. GSK entered the sector earlier this year with the roll out of its Maximuscle Maxi-Milk brand.
Nyree Chambers, head of marketing at Grace Foods UK, said: "We want to clearly distinguish Nurishment Active from the competitive set, creating a strong brand proposition to which people who push themselves hard in the pursuit of sporting excellence can relate."
Chris Arnold, creative partner at Creative Orchestra, added: "With the 'I say when...' campaign we wanted to touch that nerve that lets the consumer know we understand the desire to push and be in control of your limits."
Listings have been secured in Sainsbury’s and ASDA, plus the convenience sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London