WWF animates dangers of oil exploration in African national park
A stylised animation draws the viewer into the natural and beautiful ecosystem of Virunga National Park to build support against the area potentially becoming an oil field.
Signatures breaking through the impending threat at the end of the film imply signing a petition could kill off the threat of further oil exploration.
Client: Greg Armfield, content production manager at WWF
Agency: Film Club
Creative: Belle Mellor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London