3D printing: what are the opportunities for brands?
There is no doubt 3D printing has captured the popular imagination and, as a consequence, brands such as Nokia are investigating the possibilities offered by the technology.
Marketing spoke to Thomas Messett, head of digital marketing and advocacy at Nokia Europe, as well as agencies that have experimented with 3D printing, to get their views on how the technology will develop.
Click here to watch a video on the limitations of 3D printing
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London