Samsung uses action-packed shorts to showcase Galaxy S4
Freerunners, a BMX stunt rider, a magician, a food blogger, an Aardman animator and his band have all used Samsung's S4 handsets to video their antics for a digital campaign promoting the range.
The 12 energetic short films, which debut on Samsung’s YouTube channel, showcase the photography capabilities of the S4 Collection, comprising its flagship Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Zoom and Galaxy Mega.
Client: Simon Stanford, vice-president of IT & mobile division, Samsung
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London