Save the Children uses Ellie Goulding's #song4syria track to tackle Syria crisis
Save the Children has teamed up with record label Universal in an effort to raise awareness of the plight of children in Syria.
Save the Children: Syria campaign
All downloads of singer Ellie Goulding’s track "I know you care", featured in a three-minute film for the charity, will go to Save the Children. The ongoing civil war estimated to have caused the death of 7,000 children and displacement of a further 2m young people.
STEAK provided online media planning and buying support.
Brand: Save the Children
Client: Margherita Watt, director of marketing development, project lead
Director: Beeban Kidron
Creatives: Nick Watson, Lynn Chambers, Stuart Bamforth, Laura Solomon
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester