Wunderman hires trio to bolster strategy team
Wunderman UK has appointed Isobar's Joseph Morgan as well as Pierre Camboly and Kevin Mercer, from 1000heads, to its strategy team.
Wunderman hires: Joseph Morgan, Kevin Mercer and Pierre Camboly
Morgan has been hired as a strategist on the Microsoft account. He held the same position at Isobar UK, where he worked on clients including Kellogg's and Bird's Eye.
Camboly joins from 1000heads, where he was a senior community executive, working on the Nokia and Solomon accounts. He will continue his work for Nokia at Wunderman, taking on the role of community manager.
Mercer also joins the team from 1000heads, were he worked on insights and analysis. Prior to 1000heads, he was a coordinator of strategy and insights at the Wunderman network agency RTC.
All three will report to the Wunderman UK chief strategic officer Richard Dunn, who said: "These hires continue Wunderman's push to have a strategy department with market-leading breadth and depth."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London