Facebook updates features for Mobile App Ads to drive engagement
Facebook has updated its mobile app ads service, to help businesses drive engagement and conversions within their apps.
Facebook: updates its mobile app ads service
According to a study by Localytics, a Facebook mobile measurement partner, 66 per cent of app users only open apps between one and ten times.
The new features have been introduced to address this by reaching customers that have already downloaded an app and to direct users back into specific features, content or products within the service.
Seven different calls to action have been introduced. These include universal actions like "Open Link" or "Use App" as well as more specific options such as "Shop Now", "Play Game", "Book Now", "Listen Now", or "Watch Video".
HotelTonight, eBay and Kabam, are among the companies that have used Facebook mobile app ads this year, resulting in more than 145 million installs from Apple's App Store and Google Play.
Kevin Kwon, the marketing manager at HotelTonight, said: "The ability to engage people on mobile by deep-linking them into our app from Facebook is very powerful.
"We're excited to be working with Facebook on this new feature. It has significant potential to drive bookings in our app."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Licensing Executive - leading entertainment brand! f1 Recruitment Up to £30,000, Central London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Uxbridge