Omnicom UK's organic revenue climbs 7.5%
Omnicom, the owner of the BBDO and OMD networks, has reported pre-tax profits of $336.6 million (£210.7 million) in the three months to the end of September, down three per cent year on year, despite the UK reporting 7.5 per cent organic revenue growth.
John wren: president and chief executive officer of Omnicom
According to Omnicom’s third quarter results, the group reported global revenue of $3.49 billion, up 2.5 per cent from $3.41 billion in the three months to 30 September 2012. Organic revenue growth, however, was stronger at 4.1 per cent.
The revenue growth was led by the US where Omnicom’s revenue was $1.82 billion during Q3, up 3.2 per cent. International revenue, which includes the contribution of the UK, was $1.68 billion in the three months, up 1.6 per cent.
An organic revenue decline of 1.6 per cent in the Euro region during the three months to 30 September partially offset the organic revenue growth elsewhere – 7.5 per cent in the UK, 5.0 per cent in the US and 4.5 per cent in other markets, primarily Asia and Latin America.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London