DLKW Lowe launches digital division Lowe Epic
DLKW Lowe has launched a digital offering called Lowe Epic, with Burger King as its first client.
Burger King: founding client of DLKW Lowe’s digital division
The division will provide a range of digital communications services including strategy, creative, design and build and community management. It is led by the managing director, Alan Parker, who is a former digital chief at the sister Interpublic PR shop GolinHarris.
Lowe Epic is already working on the Burger King UK business with Lowe Open.
Richard Warren, the joint chief executive of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are very excited to have Alan on board and to see Lowe Epic off to such a great start.
"The Burger King win is testament to his vision and ambition, and also to the talent within the wider Lowe Epic team. They are already achieving great things."
Parker set up Ogilvy & Mather’s 360º Digital Influence team in Sydney before joining GolinHarris.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London