DLKW Lowe launches digital division Lowe Epic
DLKW Lowe has launched a digital offering called Lowe Epic, with Burger King as its first client.
Burger King: founding client of DLKW Lowe’s digital division
The division will provide a range of digital communications services including strategy, creative, design and build and community management. It is led by the managing director, Alan Parker, who is a former digital chief at the sister Interpublic PR shop GolinHarris.
Lowe Epic is already working on the Burger King UK business with Lowe Open.
Richard Warren, the joint chief executive of DLKW Lowe, said: "We are very excited to have Alan on board and to see Lowe Epic off to such a great start.
"The Burger King win is testament to his vision and ambition, and also to the talent within the wider Lowe Epic team. They are already achieving great things."
Parker set up Ogilvy & Mather’s 360º Digital Influence team in Sydney before joining GolinHarris.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London