VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
Jim Thornton, the creative director at VCCP, attributes the recent success of the agency in The Annual 2013 from Campaign to the executive creative director, Darren Bailes.
In the video above, Thornton said Bailes personally "tapped the winning ball over the line" with O2's "be more dog", which picked up Campaign of the Year in The Annual 2013.
Bailes is currently off work after breaking his leg.
Thornton said. "This is his day. What the agency has achieved today is in recognition of his development of the agency".
Sophie Maunder-Allan, the group strategy officer at VCCP, said both client and agency had made a "bold, brave move" with the campaign, highlighting that "real collaboration between an agency and the client works best".
VCCP also won the Advertising Agency of the Year accolade in last week’s Campaign Annual.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london