Absolut unveils 'content-rich' trends website
Absolut has revamped its website in a bid to engage fans by offering them content focused on real-time cutting-edge trends and collaborations.
Absolut: seeks to engage fans with revamped site
The new mobile-optimised site will seek to "immerse fans in the world of Absolut with fresh content focusing on cocktail culture and creative executions", according to the vodka brand’s owner Pernod Ricard.
Localised versions of the site will be released in the UK and across all of the Absolut markets, where a mixture of globally relevant content and country-specific local content will work together, to maximise the impact to audiences in all countries.
The news content will come from topics which "fuel the cultural conversation" around the brand, tapping into ongoing projects made by, supported by or relevant to, Absolut.
The new site comes with a refreshed master brand identity including an updated logo, typeface and colour palette, which pulls the growing portfolio of Absolut products under one common look and feel. The new identity has been designed to simplify, unify and amplify the brand’s messaging platforms, allowing the editorial team to tell a wide range of stories.
Adam Boita, marketing controller for Pernod Ricard UK, said: "The aim of Absolut.com is to pull in the best content from different countries around the world, so the brand can present and curate our picks of trends in music, fashion, culture – while also meeting the needs of Absolut’s consumers in the UK with locally focused information and news."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)