Feelunique.com invites Facebook fans to design their own T-shirt
Feelunique.com, the online beauty retailer, is inviting its Facebook fans to design their own T-shirt with the help of an app created as part of the brand's multi-channel 'It's All About Me' campaign, by Leagas Delaney.
Feelunique.com: unveils It’s All About Me Facebook app
The Facebook app lets users create their unique T-shirt by choosing designs from a selection of backgrounds and typefaces.
The shirts will all feature the strapline, 'It’s All About Me’, to promote the retailer's multi-channel campaign of the same name, which was launched by Leagas Delaney in November.
Participants will be entered into a competition to win the printed design on a T-shirt. Each week, for five weeks, 100 winners will be chosen.
The winners will be encouraged to upload a photo of themselves wearing their T-shirt to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, along with the hashtag #feelunique, to be in with the chance of winning £200 of feelunique vouchers.
Nigel Roberts, creative director, Leagas Delaney, said: "This app translates the ad campaign into an interactive user experience. We felt it was important to engage people on social media, and to encourage them to have fun with the brand."
Users will be able to share their design on their Facebook wall and will be encouraged to share the app on Facebook and Twitter. Postcards, created by Kerry Roper, will also be distributed around six cities in the UK to promote the app.
Tom Newbald, marketing director, feelunique.com, said: "The app is all about individuality – it offers users a chance to create something unique to them. In the beauty industry, this is certainly something that makes the campaign, and the app, stand out."Follow @SusanBillinge
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London