Barratt names Zone to digital account
Barratt, the homebuilder, has appointed Zone as its retained digital agency after a competitive pitch.
Barratt: hands digital account to Zone
Zone won the account after a six-way pitch, and replaces Barratt’s incumbent agency since 2011, DigitasLBi. Barratt ran the pitch itself, and held the final stage of the process in December 2013.
Zone will be tasked with improving Barratt’s content management strategy and its website. The appointment comes after Barratt made its website a core sales channel in 2012. According to a spokeswoman for Zone, the account is worth "six figures plus".
Jeremy Hipkiss, the group sales and marketing director for Barratt, said: "We needed an agency which, like us, is keen to make waves in its field.
"Zone has the right sort of ambition, high calibre technical expertise, commercial creativity and market-leading client credentials to work closely with us to deliver a digital strategy which will lead the property sector by a significant margin."
Publicis has handled Barratt’s advertising account since 2009, when it won the business in a competitive pitch against the main incumbent, CHI & Partners, and others. Carat handles Barratt’s media planning and buying.
Zone also works with Associated British Foods, Coca-Cola, the NSPCC and Tesco.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)