ABCs digital: Mirror and Independent sites continue to grow
Mirror Group Digital, Independent.co.uk and Standard.co.uk all posted month-on-month gains in December 2013, according to the latest Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Mirror and Independent sites continue to grow in December 2013
Publishers of sites associated with national news brands Mirror and Independent have both made a concerted push into increasing their online figures within the last year.
Mirror Group Digital broke the 2 million daily unique browsers for the first time, with an 8.61% month on month to 2,023,770.
Trinity's Mirror.co.uk reported a 5.29% rise in monthly web browsers to 42,880,543, and Independent.co.uk had a strong month with a 5.45% rise in daily browsers to 1,355,770, and 7.94% growth in monthly browsers to 29,894,151.
Full results below:
|ABC Multi-platform report: December 2013|
|December 2013||Monthly % change|
|Daily ave||Total mthly||Daily ave||Total mthly|
|Mirror Group Digital||2,023,770||42,880,543||8.61||5.29|
|Source: ABC Monthly Multi-platform report|
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London