Razorfish hires Elvis creative director for London office
Razorfish has hired a Stuart O'Neill, a creative technology director at Elvis, as creative director.
Stuart O'Neill: joins Razorfish
O’Neill joined Razorfish last week (commencing 20 January) and will work across all the agency’s clients – which include Samsung, McDonald’s and Kellogg – but will focus on its Unilever brands.
At Elvis since 2009, O’Neill has worked on campaigns for Honda, Sky and Virgin. Before that he was a design director at digital agency Good Technology and worked on British Airways, Audi and Microsoft.
He began his career at Sony BMG as a web designer.
In October 2013, Razorfish boosted its London team with the hire of former Lowe Worldwide global digital strategy director Måns Tesch as executive strategy director.
Later that month Razorfish hired a creative director, client partner and head of mobile for its London office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)