Argos opens London-based 'digital hub' to attract top technology talent
Argos has opened a "digital hub" office in London with space for up to 50 staff as it seeks to lure the UK's best digital talent to the business.
The hub has opened above an
Bodson, an ex-Amazon executive who joined
"We want to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit I know to be at the heart of our business and which has meant that nearly 50% of our business now originates in a digital channel."
Setting up the digital hub comes as
Innovations include six concept stores that replace the traditional in-store catalogues with tablets, which hope to cut down the collection times of items down to less than 60 seconds.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire