Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen film
Bright orange hair, a black leather coat, a neon sign stating "OPEN 24 HRS" and a follower with the letters "SKRM" tattooed on his fingers.
Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen fashion film
Kate Moss, the new face of Alexander McQueen, stars in the dark, dystopian and futuristic film for the fashion brand’s Spring/Summer collection.
The faceless figure following Moss throws a doll, dressed exactly like the supermodel, in to a bin, as they move into a derelict house.
Brand: Alexander McQueen
Director: Steven Klein
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London