Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen film
Bright orange hair, a black leather coat, a neon sign stating "OPEN 24 HRS" and a follower with the letters "SKRM" tattooed on his fingers.
Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen fashion film
Kate Moss, the new face of Alexander McQueen, stars in the dark, dystopian and futuristic film for the fashion brand’s Spring/Summer collection.
The faceless figure following Moss throws a doll, dressed exactly like the supermodel, in to a bin, as they move into a derelict house.
Brand: Alexander McQueen
Director: Steven Klein
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)