Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen film
Bright orange hair, a black leather coat, a neon sign stating "OPEN 24 HRS" and a follower with the letters "SKRM" tattooed on his fingers.
Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen fashion film
Kate Moss, the new face of Alexander McQueen, stars in the dark, dystopian and futuristic film for the fashion brand’s Spring/Summer collection.
The faceless figure following Moss throws a doll, dressed exactly like the supermodel, in to a bin, as they move into a derelict house.
Brand: Alexander McQueen
Director: Steven Klein
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London