Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen film
Bright orange hair, a black leather coat, a neon sign stating "OPEN 24 HRS" and a follower with the letters "SKRM" tattooed on his fingers.
Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen fashion film
Kate Moss, the new face of Alexander McQueen, stars in the dark, dystopian and futuristic film for the fashion brand’s Spring/Summer collection.
The faceless figure following Moss throws a doll, dressed exactly like the supermodel, in to a bin, as they move into a derelict house.
Brand: Alexander McQueen
Director: Steven Klein
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)