Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen film
Bright orange hair, a black leather coat, a neon sign stating "OPEN 24 HRS" and a follower with the letters "SKRM" tattooed on his fingers.
Kate Moss goes sci-fi in Alexander McQueen fashion film
Kate Moss, the new face of Alexander McQueen, stars in the dark, dystopian and futuristic film for the fashion brand’s Spring/Summer collection.
The faceless figure following Moss throws a doll, dressed exactly like the supermodel, in to a bin, as they move into a derelict house.
Brand: Alexander McQueen
Director: Steven Klein
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England