Renault-Nissan hires DigitasLBi for digital
The Renault-Nissan Alliance has appointed DigitasLBi to overhaul its consumer-facing digital properties for all of its car marques.
Nissan: parent hires DigitasLBi
This is the first time that the two companies have hired a single agency to handle their digital activity.
Over the next three years, DigitasLBi will relaunch the websites and mobile platforms for Renault, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault Samsung Motors, Dacia, Datsun and Venucia in every market.
There will be a joint team based in London and Paris.
DigitasLBi landed the account after a competitive pitch. The business is believed to be worth more than £40 million.
A spokesman for Renault said: "The main objective is to increase the number of leads on all activities from new vehicles, old vehicles and services, and position the alliance as a world leader in customer service."
The two companies are increasingly working together and are looking to combine their manufacturing and research and development operations to save at least e4.3 billion by 2016.
OMD handles global media for the partnership.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)