Barbican and Google team up to find 'up-and-coming developer artist'
The Barbican has joined forces with Google to showcase the links between technology and art, and will host an exhibition called 'DevArt' this summer.
Barbican and Google: team up to find up-and-coming developer artist
As part of the project, Google is on the hunt for "the next up-and-coming developer artist" and has launched a competition to find him or her. Wannabe developer-artists can build a project on a dedicated DevArt website.
The winning concept will be built and exhibited at DevArt at London’s Barbican, alongside installations by interactive artists Karsten Schmidt, Zach Lieberman, and the duo Varvara Guljajeva and Mar Carnet.
Client: Steve Vranakis, executive creative director, Google Creative Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)