Barbican and Google team up to find 'up-and-coming developer artist'
The Barbican has joined forces with Google to showcase the links between technology and art, and will host an exhibition called 'DevArt' this summer.
Barbican and Google: team up to find up-and-coming developer artist
As part of the project, Google is on the hunt for "the next up-and-coming developer artist" and has launched a competition to find him or her. Wannabe developer-artists can build a project on a dedicated DevArt website.
The winning concept will be built and exhibited at DevArt at London’s Barbican, alongside installations by interactive artists Karsten Schmidt, Zach Lieberman, and the duo Varvara Guljajeva and Mar Carnet.
Client: Steve Vranakis, executive creative director, Google Creative Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)