Barbican and Google team up to find 'up-and-coming developer artist'
The Barbican has joined forces with Google to showcase the links between technology and art, and will host an exhibition called 'DevArt' this summer.
Barbican and Google: team up to find up-and-coming developer artist
As part of the project, Google is on the hunt for "the next up-and-coming developer artist" and has launched a competition to find him or her. Wannabe developer-artists can build a project on a dedicated DevArt website.
The winning concept will be built and exhibited at DevArt at London’s Barbican, alongside installations by interactive artists Karsten Schmidt, Zach Lieberman, and the duo Varvara Guljajeva and Mar Carnet.
Client: Steve Vranakis, executive creative director, Google Creative Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)