Cadbury looks beyond roster for digital shop
Cadbury is looking for an agency to handle its digital advertising in the UK.
Cadbury: new approach
The Mondelez International chocolate brand is handling the pitch itself and has approached agencies with a brief.
The process represents a new approach for Cadbury, whose digital work was previously handled by agencies from Mondelez’s UK roster, which also serves the group’s Dairylea and Oreo brands. At the beginning of 2013, Mondelez appointed Elvis, Rehab and Syzygy to the roster.
Cadbury has used a number of agencies for digital work in the past, including AKQA, CMW (now Stack), Lean Mean Fighting Machine and We Are Social.
The pitch does not affect PHD, which retained Mondelez’s £39 million UK and Ireland media planning and buying account in 2012 after a competitive pitch. Fallon, which holds the UK advertising account, is also unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire