Film with two men in a luge celebrates 'gay' Winter Olympics
"The Games have always been a little gay" claims a film that shows two men in skin-tight outfits thrusting back and forward against each other in the luge.
Winter Olympics: film of two men on luge disparages Russia's anti-gay laws
The film sticks two fingers up to Russia’s anti-gay laws that have been thrust into the media spot light by the Winter Olympics in Sochi and asks viewers to "fight" to keep the Olympics "a little gay".
Client: The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire