Film with two men in a luge celebrates 'gay' Winter Olympics
"The Games have always been a little gay" claims a film that shows two men in skin-tight outfits thrusting back and forward against each other in the luge.
Winter Olympics: film of two men on luge disparages Russia's anti-gay laws
The film sticks two fingers up to Russia’s anti-gay laws that have been thrust into the media spot light by the Winter Olympics in Sochi and asks viewers to "fight" to keep the Olympics "a little gay".
Client: The Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)