#SocialSummit: marketers 'nowhere near' confident of social media ROI
Most marketers are "nowhere near" being confident of ROI on social media. That is the verdict of Andy Porteous, former Unilever senior vice-president, digital, speaking at yesterday's Social Brands summit in London.
Social Brands: speakers debate issues at the Brand Republic Group event in London
We asked speakers at the event, held in association with Marketing, about how they are using social media to affect behavioural change among the public.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes