#SocialSummit: marketers 'nowhere near' confident of social media ROI
Most marketers are "nowhere near" being confident of ROI on social media. That is the verdict of Andy Porteous, former Unilever senior vice-president, digital, speaking at yesterday's Social Brands summit in London.
Social Brands: speakers debate issues at the Brand Republic Group event in London
We asked speakers at the event, held in association with Marketing, about how they are using social media to affect behavioural change among the public.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London