Shakespeare's Nunnery scene, as told through the power of dance
As part of Puma's Dance Dictionary, a social application for teenagers to send coded messages to one another in the form of dance moves, Hamlet's most quoted soliloquy has been re-imagined in physical form.
The freestylers Storyboard, King Charles, Pac Man, and Worm worked with LA choreographer Super Dave to take the immortal lines from act III scene i, and transform them into a visual language.
Brand: Puma Fragrances
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London