Shakespeare's Nunnery scene, as told through the power of dance
As part of Puma's Dance Dictionary, a social application for teenagers to send coded messages to one another in the form of dance moves, Hamlet's most quoted soliloquy has been re-imagined in physical form.
The freestylers Storyboard, King Charles, Pac Man, and Worm worked with LA choreographer Super Dave to take the immortal lines from act III scene i, and transform them into a visual language.
Brand: Puma Fragrances
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton