Shakespeare's Nunnery scene, as told through the power of dance
As part of Puma's Dance Dictionary, a social application for teenagers to send coded messages to one another in the form of dance moves, Hamlet's most quoted soliloquy has been re-imagined in physical form.
The freestylers Storyboard, King Charles, Pac Man, and Worm worked with LA choreographer Super Dave to take the immortal lines from act III scene i, and transform them into a visual language.
Brand: Puma Fragrances
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1