Shakespeare's Nunnery scene, as told through the power of dance
As part of Puma's Dance Dictionary, a social application for teenagers to send coded messages to one another in the form of dance moves, Hamlet's most quoted soliloquy has been re-imagined in physical form.
The freestylers Storyboard, King Charles, Pac Man, and Worm worked with LA choreographer Super Dave to take the immortal lines from act III scene i, and transform them into a visual language.
Brand: Puma Fragrances
Agency: Grey London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire