Britvic calls digital pitch
Britvic has kicked off a digital pitch to find a digital agency or agencies to work across its brands.
Robinsons: digital currently handled by its ad incumbent, BBH
Digital activity is currently created by a number of agencies, including those that handle Britvic's brands’ ad accounts. Bartle Bogle Hegarty works on Robinsons, J2O and Tango, while CHI & Partners holds the Drench business.
Britvic, which aims to create a holistic digital strategy for its brands, has approached agencies it already works with as well as digital shops. A brief was released this week.
A spokeswoman for Britvic said: "We have identified the need for a digital partner to improve our brands and keep up with changes in this fast-paced environment."
Britvic appointed BBH and CHI in 2004. Four years later, it moved the Tango and J2O accounts from CHI to BBH without a pitch, leaving CHI to focus on Drench.
The company also owns brands such as Pennine Spring, Amé and Purdey’s, and distributes brands including Pepsi and 7 Up on behalf of PepsiCo.
The pitch only covers Britvic’s own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...