Britvic calls digital pitch
Britvic has kicked off a digital pitch to find a digital agency or agencies to work across its brands.
Robinsons: digital currently handled by its ad incumbent, BBH
Digital activity is currently created by a number of agencies, including those that handle Britvic's brands’ ad accounts. Bartle Bogle Hegarty works on Robinsons, J2O and Tango, while CHI & Partners holds the Drench business.
Britvic, which aims to create a holistic digital strategy for its brands, has approached agencies it already works with as well as digital shops. A brief was released this week.
A spokeswoman for Britvic said: "We have identified the need for a digital partner to improve our brands and keep up with changes in this fast-paced environment."
Britvic appointed BBH and CHI in 2004. Four years later, it moved the Tango and J2O accounts from CHI to BBH without a pitch, leaving CHI to focus on Drench.
The company also owns brands such as Pennine Spring, Amé and Purdey’s, and distributes brands including Pepsi and 7 Up on behalf of PepsiCo.
The pitch only covers Britvic’s own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Procurement Director - Promotions / POS / BTL - Global Role Fill Recruitment Ltd £70-£80k Basic + Superb Bonus Opportunities + Benefits, Central London
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London