Britvic calls digital pitch
Britvic has kicked off a digital pitch to find a digital agency or agencies to work across its brands.
Robinsons: digital currently handled by its ad incumbent, BBH
Digital activity is currently created by a number of agencies, including those that handle Britvic's brands’ ad accounts. Bartle Bogle Hegarty works on Robinsons, J2O and Tango, while CHI & Partners holds the Drench business.
Britvic, which aims to create a holistic digital strategy for its brands, has approached agencies it already works with as well as digital shops. A brief was released this week.
A spokeswoman for Britvic said: "We have identified the need for a digital partner to improve our brands and keep up with changes in this fast-paced environment."
Britvic appointed BBH and CHI in 2004. Four years later, it moved the Tango and J2O accounts from CHI to BBH without a pitch, leaving CHI to focus on Drench.
The company also owns brands such as Pennine Spring, Amé and Purdey’s, and distributes brands including Pepsi and 7 Up on behalf of PepsiCo.
The pitch only covers Britvic’s own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England