Britvic calls digital pitch
Britvic has kicked off a digital pitch to find a digital agency or agencies to work across its brands.
Robinsons: digital currently handled by its ad incumbent, BBH
Digital activity is currently created by a number of agencies, including those that handle Britvic's brands’ ad accounts. Bartle Bogle Hegarty works on Robinsons, J2O and Tango, while CHI & Partners holds the Drench business.
Britvic, which aims to create a holistic digital strategy for its brands, has approached agencies it already works with as well as digital shops. A brief was released this week.
A spokeswoman for Britvic said: "We have identified the need for a digital partner to improve our brands and keep up with changes in this fast-paced environment."
Britvic appointed BBH and CHI in 2004. Four years later, it moved the Tango and J2O accounts from CHI to BBH without a pitch, leaving CHI to focus on Drench.
The company also owns brands such as Pennine Spring, Amé and Purdey’s, and distributes brands including Pepsi and 7 Up on behalf of PepsiCo.
The pitch only covers Britvic’s own brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London