BMW invites cinema goers to get out mobiles to become professional test driver
Cinema goers will be able to test their racing driving skills by using their mobile phones to select the braking point, acceleration and driving line into a corner during a BMW 2 Series Coupé ad before films including Robocop and Lone Survivor.
The game will be hosted on Digital Cinema Media's cinime app and the highest scoring participants will be put forward to become ‘The Ultimate Driver’ and physically test drive all new BMW models that are launched in 2014.
Client: Laura Stead, launch and brand manager, BMW
Agencies: Engine Dare and Vizeum
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London