BMW invites cinema goers to get out mobiles to become professional test driver
Cinema goers will be able to test their racing driving skills by using their mobile phones to select the braking point, acceleration and driving line into a corner during a BMW 2 Series Coupé ad before films including Robocop and Lone Survivor.
The game will be hosted on Digital Cinema Media's cinime app and the highest scoring participants will be put forward to become ‘The Ultimate Driver’ and physically test drive all new BMW models that are launched in 2014.
Client: Laura Stead, launch and brand manager, BMW
Agencies: Engine Dare and Vizeum
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)