'Dumb Ways to Die' enjoys a bloody Valentine
Those anarchic marketers at Melbourne's Metro Trains are at it again.
Dumb Ways to Valentine: going for another viral hit
Not content with the massive viral hit of last year, Dumb Ways to Die, the train authority has released a Valentine’s Day version. Watch out for a heartbreaking and bloody Valentine.
Client: Metro Trains (Melbourne)
Agency: McCann Melbourne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)