'Dumb Ways to Die' enjoys a bloody Valentine
Those anarchic marketers at Melbourne's Metro Trains are at it again.
Dumb Ways to Valentine: going for another viral hit
Not content with the massive viral hit of last year, Dumb Ways to Die, the train authority has released a Valentine’s Day version. Watch out for a heartbreaking and bloody Valentine.
Client: Metro Trains (Melbourne)
Agency: McCann Melbourne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)