'Dumb Ways to Die' enjoys a bloody Valentine
Those anarchic marketers at Melbourne's Metro Trains are at it again.
Dumb Ways to Valentine: going for another viral hit
Not content with the massive viral hit of last year, Dumb Ways to Die, the train authority has released a Valentine’s Day version. Watch out for a heartbreaking and bloody Valentine.
Client: Metro Trains (Melbourne)
Agency: McCann Melbourne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Artworker - Heavy Press Account Purple Consultancy £27000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £210 - £220 per day, London