'Dumb Ways to Die' enjoys a bloody Valentine
Those anarchic marketers at Melbourne's Metro Trains are at it again.
Dumb Ways to Valentine: going for another viral hit
Not content with the massive viral hit of last year, Dumb Ways to Die, the train authority has released a Valentine’s Day version. Watch out for a heartbreaking and bloody Valentine.
Client: Metro Trains (Melbourne)
Agency: McCann Melbourne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)