'Dumb Ways to Die' enjoys a bloody Valentine
Those anarchic marketers at Melbourne's Metro Trains are at it again.
Dumb Ways to Valentine: going for another viral hit
Not content with the massive viral hit of last year, Dumb Ways to Die, the train authority has released a Valentine’s Day version. Watch out for a heartbreaking and bloody Valentine.
Client: Metro Trains (Melbourne)
Agency: McCann Melbourne
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London