Diageo reviews direct and e-CRM account
Diageo is looking for an agency to handle the Western Europe direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies, including its Friends of the Classic Malts club.
Diageo: seeks agency for direct and e-CRM business for its single-malt whiskies
As part of Diaego’s relationship marketing for its single-malt whiskies such as Talisker, Lagavulin and Oban, it runs the Friends of the Classic Malts club, which allows members to visit 12 distilleries for free.
Havas EHS currently runs the account, but is not involved in the review and so Diageo will appoint a new partner for the business. Havas EHS will continue to work with the drinks giant on other brands.
A spokeswoman from Diageo said: "Diageo can confirm that it is currently holding a pitch for its single-malt whisky account. The pitch is a closed process and the appointed agency will be the lead strategic digital partner globally and responsible for executing this strategy in Western Europe."
Friends of the Classic Malts get access to a "friends" area of the site Malts.com with ideas and information about whisky, including back issues of the magazine Quaich, a whisky-tasting kit and competitions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1