Video: The Internet of Things and its 'big data problem'
The Internet of Things is 2014's 'next big thing' with brands including British Gas already getting on board, and at the heart of it lies a "big data problem".
Evrythng demonstrates how the Internet of Things can be applied in-store
Marketing spoke to Andy Hobsbawm, founder and chief marketing officer of Internet of Things specialists Evrythng, about the problems and opportunities the sector provides.
Hobsbawm argues the Internet of Things is now a "mainstream possibility" and runs through some of the potential applications the technology provides.
Check out a few specific product demonstations below.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)