Video: The Internet of Things and its 'big data problem'
The Internet of Things is 2014's 'next big thing' with brands including British Gas already getting on board, and at the heart of it lies a "big data problem".
Evrythng demonstrates how the Internet of Things can be applied in-store
Marketing spoke to Andy Hobsbawm, founder and chief marketing officer of Internet of Things specialists Evrythng, about the problems and opportunities the sector provides.
Hobsbawn argues the Internet of Things is now a "mainstream possibility" and runs through some of the potential applications the technology provides.
Check out a few specific product demonstations below.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Corporate to £38k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Services Director - FMCG & Branding to £90k Network Career Consultants £90000 - £100000 per annum, London