Video: The Internet of Things and its 'big data problem'
The Internet of Things is 2014's 'next big thing' with brands including British Gas already getting on board, and at the heart of it lies a "big data problem".
Evrythng demonstrates how the Internet of Things can be applied in-store
Marketing spoke to Andy Hobsbawm, founder and chief marketing officer of Internet of Things specialists Evrythng, about the problems and opportunities the sector provides.
Hobsbawm argues the Internet of Things is now a "mainstream possibility" and runs through some of the potential applications the technology provides.
Check out a few specific product demonstations below.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England