'It's an extremely simple tool, and also extremely pointy'
"It's... wait a second, what's hiding behind this pencil? Oh an iPad air! I almost didn't see you there. And what's this, hiding behind the iPad? Ah, the even thinner Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1!"
Samsung: introduces the Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
So continues the battle between Apple and Samsung, with the latter claiming its new tablet is better than an iPad in numerous ways – "And would you look at that, the Galaxy Tab even does multitasking. Two things on screen at once, versus up to one thing on screen."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)