Five year-old girl and her cat rock out to 'We Built This City' for Three ad
A five year-old girl cycles down the road with a cat called Simcris Bronte Bronjoy in the bicycle belting out the 1985 power rock anthem 'We Built This City' by Starship.
Three's 'sing it kitty' ad
The ad can only be for telecoms brand Three, the company that brought us the moonwalking Shetland pony, and creative is supported by a "SingItKitty" app, which allows people to star in their own version of the ad.
Client: Tom Malleschitz, marketing director at Three
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)