Five year-old girl and her cat rock out to 'We Built This City' for Three ad
A five year-old girl cycles down the road with a cat called Simcris Bronte Bronjoy in the bicycle belting out the 1985 power rock anthem 'We Built This City' by Starship.
Three's 'sing it kitty' ad
The ad can only be for telecoms brand Three, the company that brought us the moonwalking Shetland pony, and creative is supported by a "SingItKitty" app, which allows people to star in their own version of the ad.
Client: Tom Malleschitz, marketing director at Three
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London