Dare hires Less Rain founder to lead experience design
Dare has hired Vassilios Alexiou, the founder and executive creative director of the interactive design consultancy Less Rain, in the new role of director of experience design.
Vassilios Alexiou: founder of Less Rain joins Dare
Alexiou has been charged with building Dare’s experience design capabilities. He started at Dare earlier this month and reports to Sean Thompson, the chief creative officer at the EDC agency.
Over the past 15 years, Alexiou has developed interactive communication services and products for brands including Red Bull, Sony, Intel, Burberry, Land Rover, Fox Entertainment, Penguin, Durex, Puma and Alfa Romeo.
Thompson said: "My plan is to assemble the most innovative, hands-on creative leaders in the business and when it comes to experience design, there is no one better than Vas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)