Dare hires Less Rain founder to lead experience design
Dare has hired Vassilios Alexiou, the founder and executive creative director of the interactive design consultancy Less Rain, in the new role of director of experience design.
Vassilios Alexiou: founder of Less Rain joins Dare
Alexiou has been charged with building Dare’s experience design capabilities. He started at Dare earlier this month and reports to Sean Thompson, the chief creative officer at the EDC agency.
Over the past 15 years, Alexiou has developed interactive communication services and products for brands including Red Bull, Sony, Intel, Burberry, Land Rover, Fox Entertainment, Penguin, Durex, Puma and Alfa Romeo.
Thompson said: "My plan is to assemble the most innovative, hands-on creative leaders in the business and when it comes to experience design, there is no one better than Vas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading