Dare hires Less Rain founder to lead experience design
Dare has hired Vassilios Alexiou, the founder and executive creative director of the interactive design consultancy Less Rain, in the new role of director of experience design.
Vassilios Alexiou: founder of Less Rain joins Dare
Alexiou has been charged with building Dare’s experience design capabilities. He started at Dare earlier this month and reports to Sean Thompson, the chief creative officer at the EDC agency.
Over the past 15 years, Alexiou has developed interactive communication services and products for brands including Red Bull, Sony, Intel, Burberry, Land Rover, Fox Entertainment, Penguin, Durex, Puma and Alfa Romeo.
Thompson said: "My plan is to assemble the most innovative, hands-on creative leaders in the business and when it comes to experience design, there is no one better than Vas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)