Digital transformations: Moving beyond customer centric - watch the full debate
Top marketers from Lego, IBM, Lebara and E.ON gathered last week (27 February) to discuss the need for brands to better engage with their customers.
The Big Questions Live: Digital Transformation event, streamed live online, feature debated topics such as:
- Why having customers does not necessarily mean brands have an engaged audience
- The need to get CEO's looking at their company’s social media pages so they understand the customers
- How a brand crisis should lead to an increased focus on consumer experience
- The need for a social and customer experience strategy to be an integrated part of an overall business strategy
Watch the debate in its entirety below
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London