Farting chimneys film takes aim at British Gas and fracking industry
Gas chimney characters flatulently expel fracked gas in a light-hearted film that attacks the British Gas involvement in the hotly debated fracking industry that has led to protests in Balcombe, West Sussex.
Fracking protest: 'don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain' by Ecotricity
Ecotricity created the film that implores "don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain" and alleges a third of British households are financing the fracking industry via their gas bills, because their energy is supplied by British Gas, a "major investor in fracking".
Client: David Oliver, head of marketing at Ecotricity
Creative: Henry Cowling
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)