Farting chimneys film takes aim at British Gas and fracking industry
Gas chimney characters flatulently expel fracked gas in a light-hearted film that attacks the British Gas involvement in the hotly debated fracking industry that has led to protests in Balcombe, West Sussex.
Fracking protest: 'don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain' by Ecotricity
Ecotricity created the film that implores "don’t squeeze the last gas out of Britain" and alleges a third of British households are financing the fracking industry via their gas bills, because their energy is supplied by British Gas, a "major investor in fracking".
Client: David Oliver, head of marketing at Ecotricity
Creative: Henry Cowling
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London