Hottest virals: Samsung portrays Paralympians as fierce competitors, plus Chanel and Save the Children
The latest viral ads from Samsung, Save the Children and Chanel
Samsung - What's Your Problem? Sport Doesn't Care - Sochi 2014 Paralympic Winter Games
Samsung, a sponsor of the Paralympic Winter Games, has launched a spot which shows paralympians training and competing hard. The style is reminiscent of Channel 4’s Paralympics idents.
Save the Children - Most Shocking Second a Day Video
Save the Children imagines the life of a young girl's in London whose life is devastated by war to draw attention to the plight of children in Syria.
Make your move, take your CHANCE - CHANEL
To promote its Chance collection of fragrances, Chanel has released a playful film which shows the bottles of the product moving to music.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury