Old Spice gets surreal as Terry Crews attacks his mini-clone
Old Spice's razors are so sharp that former NFL star Terry Crews can shave miniature versions of himself off of his own face.
Terry Crews shaving himself off his own face in new Old Spice ad
With little more than the swipe of a hand, mini-Crews is gone, and big, full-sized Crews shows no remorse. His face is cleanly shaven - he doesn’t care as he rinses the sink and flushes the miniature version of himself down the plughole, never to be seen again.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Weiden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End