Hottest virals: Absolut gets animated with CGI film, plus Foot Locker/Nike and CoorDown
The latest viral ads by Absolut, Foot Locker/Nike and CoorDown
Absolut: final instalment of film
Absolut and Rafael Grampá presents - Dark Noir CGI animation
This is the final co-created animated film by Rafael Grampá and Absolut Facebook fans worldwide for the #NEXTFRAME project. According to Absolut, the campaign aims to "inspire people to realise the power of their own creativity, and encourage them to bring it to life".
Foot Locker x Nike - Piano feat. Kobe Bryant
This quirky ad borrows heavily from Carlsberg’s ‘If Carlsberg did…’ ad series. It imagines a world where NBA legend Kobe Bryant creates a piano which is played by Lionel Richie. But then the ad reveals that Bryant can’t do this after all but does know how to create a Nike range for Foot Locker. All very strange.
DEAR FUTURE MOM | March 21 - World Down Syndrome Day | #DearFutureMom
Coordown, the organisation behind World Down Syndrome Day, has created a touching film. Created by Saatchi & Saatchi Italy, 15 people with Down Syndrome reply to an email by a pregnant woman whose unborn child has the syndrome and is scared about the future.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)