Gravity Road hires Joanna Osborn as head of creative services
Gravity Road, the content agency, has hired Joanna Osborn, the content business director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London, in the new role of head of creative services.
Gravity Road: recent work for Cadbury Dairy Milk featuring James Corden
In her new role, Osborn will lead Gravity Road’s creative operations department, working with the creative, production and client teams and partners from outside the business to execute projects as effectively as possible.
During her eight years at BBH London, Osborn oversaw work including a new showroom concept for Audi and a partnership leading to the Universal Music artist Paul McCartney starring in Bang & Olufsen's "living room tour".
Gravity Road has also appointed Samirah Ravin, the finance director at the travel PR company PRCo, as its financial and commercial director.
Ravin will have responsibility for all the financial and commercial arrangements and operations at Gravity Road, including both the agency’s own intellectual property as well as client campaigns and relationships.
Ravin is a qualified accountant and has worked at Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO and BMB (then Beattie McGuinness Bungay).
Mark Eaves and Mark Boyd, the co-founders of Gravity Road, said: "Joanna and Samirah are exceptionally talented and their experience will advance our offering as we build our portfolio of top brand clients and develop current relationships.
"We are leading the way in new ways of behaviour in the agency world, and the arrival and Joanna and Samirah will help to further build this ethos."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester