AWEurope: ITV first major UK broadcaster to sign up for Twitter Amplify
ITV has become the first major UK broadcaster to sign up for Twitter Amplify, the social network's video partnership tool.
Twitter: ITV signs up for Twitter Amplify
Advertisers will be able to advertise alongside ITV video content on the social network, including pre and post-roll ads within video in ITV tweets, customised hashtags, in-video banner ads and promotional video tweets.
ITV is already talking to brands about how it can use the Twitter Amplify services to expand their ad campaigns on the broadcaster’s other platforms.
Stephen Poole, the group sales controller at ITV, said: "ITV’s partnership with Twitter provides a fantastic platform for brands to coordinate marketing activities across TV, digital and mobile in order to reach their target audiences.
"We are very excited to start working with our clients to bring new engaging content to our viewers via the social media platform."
MTV signed a pan-European Twitter Amplify deal around the European Music Awards last year and VO5 delivered some activity through the service around the Brit Awards as part of a deal with BPI, which owns the rights to the awards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Marketing Manager PSD Group Up to £75K + car + package, London (Central), London (Greater)