How do you drink Robinson's new Squash'd at zero gravity?
Some water, a squirt and a straw - and a zero gravity plane - that's all you need.
Robinson's new product, Squash'd, is a highly concentrated fruit squash in a squirty container that can make up to 20 drinks on the go.
In a bid to get people out of the kitchen and making drinks on the go, Robinson's challenged Framestore, the Oscar winning VFX team behind Gravity, to drink Squash'd at zero gravity.
It worked, and it's pretty cool.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London