How do you drink Robinson's new Squash'd at zero gravity?
Some water, a squirt and a straw - and a zero gravity plane - that's all you need.
Robinson's new product, Squash'd, is a highly concentrated fruit squash in a squirty container that can make up to 20 drinks on the go.
In a bid to get people out of the kitchen and making drinks on the go, Robinson's challenged Framestore, the Oscar winning VFX team behind Gravity, to drink Squash'd at zero gravity.
It worked, and it's pretty cool.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)