How do you drink Robinson's new Squash'd at zero gravity?
Some water, a squirt and a straw - and a zero gravity plane - that's all you need.
Robinson's new product, Squash'd, is a highly concentrated fruit squash in a squirty container that can make up to 20 drinks on the go.
In a bid to get people out of the kitchen and making drinks on the go, Robinson's challenged Framestore, the Oscar winning VFX team behind Gravity, to drink Squash'd at zero gravity.
It worked, and it's pretty cool.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Insight & Analysis Manager - 4 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K pro rata or Day Rate, London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London