How do you drink Robinson's new Squash'd at zero gravity?
Some water, a squirt and a straw - and a zero gravity plane - that's all you need.
Robinson's new product, Squash'd, is a highly concentrated fruit squash in a squirty container that can make up to 20 drinks on the go.
In a bid to get people out of the kitchen and making drinks on the go, Robinson's challenged Framestore, the Oscar winning VFX team behind Gravity, to drink Squash'd at zero gravity.
It worked, and it's pretty cool.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)