How do you drink Robinson's new Squash'd at zero gravity?
Some water, a squirt and a straw - and a zero gravity plane - that's all you need.
Robinson's new product, Squash'd, is a highly concentrated fruit squash in a squirty container that can make up to 20 drinks on the go.
In a bid to get people out of the kitchen and making drinks on the go, Robinson's challenged Framestore, the Oscar winning VFX team behind Gravity, to drink Squash'd at zero gravity.
It worked, and it's pretty cool.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)