Video: PayPal's safari lunch and the attempt to crack mobile payments
PayPal hosted a "safari lunch" to show off the capabilities of its mobile payment technology, which it claims can take away "pain points" from the payment experience.
PayPal's mobile payment technology
Marketing spoke to Christian Poole, marketing director at Prezzo, and Rob Harper, head of retail and hospitality services at PayPal UK, to investigate what brands are doing with the technology as PayPal seeks to bring mobile payment into the mainstreatm.
How brands are using the app
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...