Video: PayPal's safari lunch and the attempt to crack mobile payments
PayPal hosted a "safari lunch" to show off the capabilities of its mobile payment technology, which it claims can take away "pain points" from the payment experience.
PayPal's mobile payment technology
Marketing spoke to Christian Poole, marketing director at Prezzo, and Rob Harper, head of retail and hospitality services at PayPal UK, to investigate what brands are doing with the technology as PayPal seeks to bring mobile payment into the mainstreatm.
How brands are using the app
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End