Betfair borrows from Tinder to match horses with punters
The functionality of dating app Tinder has been borrowed by Betfair to match horses with racing fans via an algorithm, with punters able to place or reject a bet on a horse by swiping left or right.
Punters are invited to enter details including their favourite football team to match them with horses. The app was launched for this weekend’s Grand National to great success (claims Betfair) and plans are being put in place to roll it out at other big racing events.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands