Betfair borrows from Tinder to match horses with punters
The functionality of dating app Tinder has been borrowed by Betfair to match horses with racing fans via an algorithm, with punters able to place or reject a bet on a horse by swiping left or right.
Punters are invited to enter details including their favourite football team to match them with horses. The app was launched for this weekend’s Grand National to great success (claims Betfair) and plans are being put in place to roll it out at other big racing events.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London