Betfair borrows from Tinder to match horses with punters
The functionality of dating app Tinder has been borrowed by Betfair to match horses with racing fans via an algorithm, with punters able to place or reject a bet on a horse by swiping left or right.
Punters are invited to enter details including their favourite football team to match them with horses. The app was launched for this weekend’s Grand National to great success (claims Betfair) and plans are being put in place to roll it out at other big racing events.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)