Betfair borrows from Tinder to match horses with punters
The functionality of dating app Tinder has been borrowed by Betfair to match horses with racing fans via an algorithm, with punters able to place or reject a bet on a horse by swiping left or right.
Punters are invited to enter details including their favourite football team to match them with horses. The app was launched for this weekend’s Grand National to great success (claims Betfair) and plans are being put in place to roll it out at other big racing events.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)