Video: Is there still money in content?
The boundaries between media owners, brands and platforms are continually being blurred.
Sam Barcroft: founder of Barcroft Media
Brands such as Red Bull are establishing themselves as content creators, while start-ups are attempting to fill the gap left by traditional media owners as they struggle to adapt to changing consumer habits and expectations.
What models are working, and is there still money in content?
We asked Charlie Muirhead, founder of content curator Rightster, and Sam Barcroft, founder of Barcroft Media, to discuss where the opportunities are and how brands and media owners can exploit them.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)