Fableists believe children like Finn should be outdoors enjoying life
After a boy spends a day alone, contemplating how to fill his time and then taking to the streets with his skateboard, the words "Kids don't belong in factories" fills the screen.
The film for Fableists, the 100% sweatshop-free kids clothing company, shows the importance of children having the ability to act like children in this film, where a boy called Finn is the master of his own day.
Agency: Brothers and Sisters
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London