Fableists believe children like Finn should be outdoors enjoying life
After a boy spends a day alone, contemplating how to fill his time and then taking to the streets with his skateboard, the words "Kids don't belong in factories" fills the screen.
The film for Fableists, the 100% sweatshop-free kids clothing company, shows the importance of children having the ability to act like children in this film, where a boy called Finn is the master of his own day.
Agency: Brothers and Sisters
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)