Fableists believe children like Finn should be outdoors enjoying life
After a boy spends a day alone, contemplating how to fill his time and then taking to the streets with his skateboard, the words "Kids don't belong in factories" fills the screen.
The film for Fableists, the 100% sweatshop-free kids clothing company, shows the importance of children having the ability to act like children in this film, where a boy called Finn is the master of his own day.
Agency: Brothers and Sisters
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)