Amnesty International burns candles to illuminate new hope
A man kneels, his head bowed, his hands pulled behind his back, shackled in chains, while a man presents his daughter for the world of prostitution, and a gun stands upright.
These candles, once burned down, transform into powerful brass images of hope, with the kneeling man revealed standing, unchained, holding up his son, the girl is seen standing alone, with a backpack, and the gun has melted away to reveal a pen in its place.
Amnesty Internation commissioned the artist due 'Coarse' – Mark Landwehr and Sven Waschk – to create the sculptures, and the 30 limited edition candles are up for bid on eBay.
Brand: Amnesty International
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London