Amnesty International burns candles to illuminate new hope
A man kneels, his head bowed, his hands pulled behind his back, shackled in chains, while a man presents his daughter for the world of prostitution, and a gun stands upright.
These candles, once burned down, transform into powerful brass images of hope, with the kneeling man revealed standing, unchained, holding up his son, the girl is seen standing alone, with a backpack, and the gun has melted away to reveal a pen in its place.
Amnesty Internation commissioned the artist due 'Coarse' – Mark Landwehr and Sven Waschk – to create the sculptures, and the 30 limited edition candles are up for bid on eBay.
Brand: Amnesty International
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)