Amnesty International burns candles to illuminate new hope
A man kneels, his head bowed, his hands pulled behind his back, shackled in chains, while a man presents his daughter for the world of prostitution, and a gun stands upright.
These candles, once burned down, transform into powerful brass images of hope, with the kneeling man revealed standing, unchained, holding up his son, the girl is seen standing alone, with a backpack, and the gun has melted away to reveal a pen in its place.
Amnesty Internation commissioned the artist due 'Coarse' – Mark Landwehr and Sven Waschk – to create the sculptures, and the 30 limited edition candles are up for bid on eBay.
Brand: Amnesty International
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London