Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
The hub will showcase behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast including James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender.
It will also screen an exclusive video series, including a segment where Hugh Jackman, 'Wolverine' in the franchise, goes back in time and interviews himself in 1999.
Michael Pennington, head of entertainment at Yahoo said: "Our users love the franchise. Fox were trying to attract new fans to the franchise as well as give die-hard fans something new."
Yahoo will also live-stream the global premiere of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' from New York on 10 May and from the London premiere on 12 May.
Yahoo has previously worked with Twentieth Century Fox on content for ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty’ and ‘Life of Pi’. The latter won a Media Week Award.
Bettina Sherick, senior vice-president, international strategic digital marketing at Twentieth Century Fox, said: "Yahoo enables us to showcase 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' content that represents the major cast, massive scope, action and spectacle to excite the audience even further.
"Yahoo is an excellent way for us to reach audiences of all ages who will be able to follow along as the cast travels the globe to present 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London