Oasis #springasmile digital campaign gets people doing good deeds
High street brand Oasis has launched a digital campaign that encourages people to do good deeds, as it promotes its Spring/Summer collection.
Oasis #springasmile campaign by Breed & Craft
The #springasmile campaign, created by Breed & Craft, features a virtual good deed generator on a dedicated site, springasmile.com.
Consumers are invited to spin the wheel to randomly generate a good deed, before inviting three friends to do the same.
The good deed ideas have all been submitted by different consumers and Oasis staff and include suggestions such as "Leave a nice note in a friend's coat pocket," "Buying fresh fruit for work chums," and "Buying someone a cup of tea".
People are then encouraged to upload examples of their good deeds to the 'Good deeds album' while nominating friends to take part in the campaign, sharing their experience through Facebook and Twitter.
The brand started off the good deed generator with Oasis staff, shown in the video below.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England