Work Club snares Man Utd legends brief
The Class of 92, a brand run by the former Manchester United players Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville, has appointed Work Club across two digital projects.
The Class of 92: run by Gary Neville, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Phil Neville
Work Club was initially appointed to create a website for The Old Trafford Supporters’ Club, a digital platform to accompany a hotel for Manchester United fans that is being launched by Giggs and Gary Neville.
The digital agency won the Old Trafford Supporters’ Club brief after a competitive pitch, which they made directly to Gary Neville.
Work Club was then appointed without a pitch to create a brand and digital platform for the Class of 92’s recently acquired football club, Salford City FC, which the footballers are planning use as a means of developing young players.
Gary Neville said: "We’ve been really impressed by the creativity and the passion of Work Club, and we look forward to developing our partnership."
Ben Mooge, a creative partner at Work Club, said: "It’s a rare opportunity to work on something with such integrity, with partners who have such a vision and natural winning mentality.
"Also, our agency five-a-side team just got significantly better."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)