Big Questions Live nominated for a PPA Award
Marketing magazine's Big Questions Live has been nominated for a PPA Award for Business Media Event of the Year.
Taking place on 10 July, the PPA Awards are the most coveted in the UK magazine and business publishing industry, rewarding innovation and providing a benchmark for excellence.
Big Questions Live showcases Haymarket’s core values of independence, creativity, expertise, dynamism and integrity, breaking the mould to provide a successful and unique hybrid digital and live event for the sponsor.
The Question Time style show – a first of its kind in the industry – features a panel of industry experts fielding probing questions from a 40-strong live studio audience and several hundred people streaming the show online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)