Big Questions Live nominated for a PPA Award
Marketing magazine's Big Questions Live has been nominated for a PPA Award for Business Media Event of the Year.
Taking place on 10 July, the PPA Awards are the most coveted in the UK magazine and business publishing industry, rewarding innovation and providing a benchmark for excellence.
Big Questions Live showcases Haymarket’s core values of independence, creativity, expertise, dynamism and integrity, breaking the mould to provide a successful and unique hybrid digital and live event for the sponsor.
The Question Time style show – a first of its kind in the industry – features a panel of industry experts fielding probing questions from a 40-strong live studio audience and several hundred people streaming the show online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)