Big Questions Live nominated for a PPA Award
Marketing magazine's Big Questions Live has been nominated for a PPA Award for Business Media Event of the Year.
Taking place on 10 July, the PPA Awards are the most coveted in the UK magazine and business publishing industry, rewarding innovation and providing a benchmark for excellence.
Big Questions Live showcases Haymarket’s core values of independence, creativity, expertise, dynamism and integrity, breaking the mould to provide a successful and unique hybrid digital and live event for the sponsor.
The Question Time style show – a first of its kind in the industry – features a panel of industry experts fielding probing questions from a 40-strong live studio audience and several hundred people streaming the show online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London