Big Questions Live nominated for a PPA Award
Marketing magazine's Big Questions Live has been nominated for a PPA Award for Business Media Event of the Year.
Taking place on 10 July, the PPA Awards are the most coveted in the UK magazine and business publishing industry, rewarding innovation and providing a benchmark for excellence.
Big Questions Live showcases Haymarket’s core values of independence, creativity, expertise, dynamism and integrity, breaking the mould to provide a successful and unique hybrid digital and live event for the sponsor.
The Question Time style show – a first of its kind in the industry – features a panel of industry experts fielding probing questions from a 40-strong live studio audience and several hundred people streaming the show online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)